Pop-top roof insulation Grand Canyon S
- HYMERCAR / HYMER CAMPER VAN
Recommended retail price including the applicable VAT. Prices may vary from country to country.
Simply send your noted products with the wishlist function to yourself, friends or your HYMER trading partner!
HYMER original accessories are not available ex factory, they are only available directly from your HYMER licensed dealer. Images shown may be subject to modifications.
Find a local dealerTo dealer search
- Suitable for vehicles manufactured by HYMERCAR / HYMER CAMPER VAN
- Model range / model Free S, Grand Canyon S
- Model years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- Material: Polyester
HYMER pop-top roof insulation protects occupants from the cold winter nights, creating a pleasant and comfortable temperature within the pop-top roof. It has been perfectly tailored to the pop-top roof found in the Grand Canyon S/ Free S and can be secured in the vehicle compartment really quickly and easily using special FIDLOCK magnets. Installation is child’s play – once the lower magnets have been installed, it can all be done in under five minutes. A grey velour material faces towards the interior, providing a homely atmosphere. This insulation also spells an end to the “shadow theatre” that vehicle occupants may be performing for their neighbours, plus the darkening effect is a boon for those who like to take it easy and sleep late. The insulation also offers some light noise protection, which is a great little bonus. The front element is easy to open with a zip in order to let in light and fresh air.
• Care instructions: Can be wiped with a moist cloth and a small amount of detergent
• Material: 10 mm-thick intermediate insulation manufactured from 100% polyester
• Top: White, breathable Tyvek material manufactured from 100% polyester
• Bottom: Grey velour material manufactured from 100% HDPE spun bond fabric
• Suitable for the pop-top roof found in the HYMER Grand Canyon S, MY 2018 or later